JB Books

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, I've NEVER seen this movie. Ima gonna have to find a DVD and give it a whirl ... Oh I guess I could do the Amazon Prime thing too ... It's just more comfortable in the living room than watching it on the computer. Or I could break down and try to figure out how to do the wireless thing on the tv ... Life is so complicated these days. I miss the days when the grownups sat in the big easy chair, smoking a cigarette and drinking an iced tea, hollering at the kids come in the living room and change the channel to one of the other THREE stations you got ... LOL

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, I've NEVER seen this movie. Ima gonna have to find a DVD and give it a whirl ... Oh I guess I could do the Amazon Prime thing too ... It's just more comfortable in the living room than watching it on the computer. Or I could break down and try to figure out how to do the wireless thing on the tv ... Life is so complicated these days. I miss the days when the grownups sat in the big easy chair, smoking a cigarette and drinking an iced tea, hollering at the kids come in the living room and change the channel to one of the other THREE stations you got ... LOL
I have a Roku box on the TV that ties to my Amazon account after I gave up on cable a few months back. Oh, and I follow you: 4,5,9, and 13 baby!

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw The Shootist recently and I thought it wasn't quite as good as I remembered it. The thing is, it was John Wayne's swan song, and it still makes you nearly want to cry.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Unbeatable cast!!

John Wayne as John Bernard "J.B." Books
Lauren Bacall as Bond Rogers
Ron Howard as Gillom Rogers
James Stewart as Dr. E.W. Hostetler
Richard Boone as Mike Sweeney
Hugh O'Brian as Jack Pulford