JBBooks ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For a while I had a reason to think JB might have been a guy I went to HS in the Tulsa area but found out later he was not. Yep, kinda like a political candidate, all of us will never like all the parts but in my opinion he kept this place up and running. Yep, aggravated some, enticed some, unknown to some, but in my opinion, his roots of this site should might not be forgotten. I do not quite remember, but it seems this site was kinda in trouble and he took it over to make sure it kept going and not be turned off. That to me is more important than the little nit picky stuff many had for or against him. Like him or not, ihis site is here now because of what he did back then and his efforts to be sure it stayed online to be where it is now. JMO

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where's Spata?
for that matter, purplehaze, s4f, lonnie, keelty, jbbooks, fbt guys?
Spata caught a charge for a BDSM encounter that went sideways, Purplehaze hasn't been seen since this year's Burning Man, S4F is busy working as a counselor for a drug and alcohol rehab, Lonnie's life has been kinda crazy since he came out of the closet on here, not sure about the others. They are probably running for office.

Latest posts

Top Bottom