Job Opening ... Director of FBI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This was the BS part of your statement:
"The Russians launched a program to get Trump elected. At Putin's direction."

The funny thing is I just quoted a source and provided the source. You just make **** up.

You mean like sources in your "blame Comey for things that happened at the FBI months, or even years, before he becomes director" screed?

Now, after I've destroyed your credibility, here some more gas on the fire:

U.S. intelligence officials now believe with "a high level of confidence" that Russian President Vladimir Putin became personally involved in the covert Russian campaign to interfere in the U.S. presidential election, senior U.S. intelligence officials told NBC News.

Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an effort to help Republican Donald Trump's electoral chances by discrediting Democrat Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential campaign, U.S. intelligence agencies said in an assessment.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank goodness we have liberals to keep us all grounded in reality.

blog.jonolan.net_wp_content_uploads_2017_03_russians_did_it.jpg

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
All other things being considered, I've yet to hear a single person articulate what exactly the "Russian investigation" is or who is being investigated. Everyone on the left (and especially Ace) has taken media rumor and innuendo, and origami'd it into Team Trump/Russia colluded to steal the U.S. election. So if anyone can provide actual evidence and not just supposition as to who is being investigated for real and what crime they're accused of, feel free. Until then, this is all political posturing and your witch hunt is looking worse than Benghazi, which you know, had actual dead people and video evidence of misleading the public to influence an election. :rolleyes2

So sad, so sad. You've been reduced to out-right lying.

I have never, never, not a single time, said that there was collusion between Team Trump and the Russians. There was no need for it. Team Trump wanted to win the election. Russia (Putin) wanted Trump to win the election. Russia hacked the DNC. Russia released emails in a controlled manner designed to harm Clinton's campaign.

As you're OSA's head Trump apologist, of course you don't care. You could not care less about protecting the process because all you can see is that your guy is in the White House.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Either you're being obtuse or you're truly ignorant of the facts. Nobody, not even Trump himself, disputes who was behind the DNC hack. It was a state-level hack. It was, without question, the Russians.

While Clinton was leading Obama was claiming there was no Russian influence - Hipocrisy.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If true, which I do not believe, thank God. The liberal ideology was on the verge of destroying the country. At a minimum, 4 years of Trump will roll-back that ideology for a few years beyond his one or two terms; especially when you consider the federal judges he will appoint and 2, if not 3, Supreme Court Justices. I don't care for Trump but voted for him solely because of the court appointees.

Cry on Libs - The Democratic Party corruption, deceit, and hypocrisy caught you this time.

You don't believe Putin dislikes Hillary and wanted Trump elected. Okay, have a nice day.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So sad, so sad. You've been reduced to out-right lying.

I have never, never, not a single time, said that there was collusion between Team Trump and the Russians. There was no need for it. Team Trump wanted to win the election. Russia (Putin) wanted Trump to win the election. Russia hacked the DNC. Russia released emails in a controlled manner designed to harm Clinton's campaign.

As you're OSA's head Trump apologist, of course you don't care. You could not care less about protecting the process because all you can see is that your guy is in the White House.

So as the Chief OSA Trumpbasher, you admit that you have no credible reason whatsoever to question Comey's firing? I'll take it! :)

Care to tell us what about Putin disliking Hillary and not wanting her to get elected is a crime?

Latest posts

Top Bottom