Job Opening ... Director of FBI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Looks like Bubba was the first...deep, literally, into Monica.....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...irector/1c1b437e-a695-48d0-bc9e-afa5f0f69b79/

"Sessions becomes the first director in the 70-year history of the bureau to be fired."

If I remember correctly Nixon's folks resigned.

You do not remember correctly. Google Archibald Cox. He had been appointed special prosecutor to investigate the Watergate break in. When he got too close to the truth, that Nixon was knee-deep in the cover up, Nixon fired him.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nixon ordered AG Richadson to fire Cox.
Richardson refused and resigned.

Nixon then ordered Deputy AG Ruckelshaus to fire Cox.
Ruckelshaus refused and resigned.

Nixon then promoted Robert Bork and ordered him to fire Cox, which he did.

It's the primary reason Bork was later rejected for SCOTUS confirmation.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ah, so it's okay the Russians basically handed the election to Trump, because he's your guy. Got it.

Nope. I'm guessing they hacked, or tried to hack, the RNC as well. I don't the Russians cared who is in office - they just wanted to interfere like they have in European elections. Frankly, Clinton, who would have carried on with Obama's "lead from behind" strategy, would have likely served Russia's interests better.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
More info on the grand jury subpoenas issued yesterday....

CNN is reporting the subpoenas were for business records of Flynn Intel Group.

Wild guess would be that someone at Flynn Intel leaked the news following receipt of the subpoenas.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ah, so it's okay the Russians basically handed the election to Trump, because he's your guy. Got it.

The Russians didn't hand the election to Trump. Crooked Hillary and the DNC did that.

Let's be real, every country is trying to manipulate foreign elections for their interests. The U.S. government has a well known track record of doing that, as does the Soviet Union/Russian Federation. This is standard practice. As an American, of course i don't support foreign influences in our politics/elections, but that's just the reality.

But let's not act like Trump is some sort of Russian agent, and the potential influence of foreign powers exposing the corruption of the DNC to benefit Trump doesn't undermine his legitimacy as our President.

the Russians after all only exposed what the DNC/democrats were doing. And i feel that the objection to Russian interference by the liberals is more political than patriotic. If the DNC and Hillary were pulling the straight and narrow, there'd be nothing to expose. So the fault for this situation lies squarely at the feet of the DNC, Crooked Hillary and her crew.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Did you guys hear about Stephen Colbert joking about Trump firing Director Comey?

His audience hadn't got wind of the new liberal narrative and actually cheered when Stephen Colbert informed his audience that Comey was fired. He had to correct them. hahaha

KjhHWfE.png

These liberals man, too much.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nope. I'm guessing they hacked, or tried to hack, the RNC as well. I don't the Russians cared who is in office - they just wanted to interfere like they have in European elections. Frankly, Clinton, who would have carried on with Obama's "lead from behind" strategy, would have likely served Russia's interests better.

It's hard to imagine how you could be more wrong. Putin desperately wanted Trump in office. Learn the history of Hillary and Putin. He hates her. The Russians launched a program to get Trump elected. At Putin's direction.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's hard to imagine how you could be more wrong. Putin desperately wanted Trump in office. Learn the history of Hillary and Putin. He hates her. The Russians launched a program to get Trump elected. At Putin's direction.

So?

It's not unusual for foreign countries to try to influence our elections. It's not like our very own CIA hasn't been guilty of this very same offence.

The Russians didn't invent all these leaks, all the information that was leaked was legitimate.

So when does exposing corruption become a problem?

When it's the Russians and the target is your preferred candidate, apparently.

Latest posts

Top Bottom