Job Opening ... Director of FBI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Here's what I remember:

GOP FBID appointed by a GOP .prez. Dim .prez fires said GOP FBID...It's all good.
GOP FBID appointed by a dim .prez. GOP .prez fires said GOP FBID...Dims lose their minds.

GOP FBID fired by dim .prez did some piddly chit. Gets fired...It's all good.
GOP FBID fired by GOP .prez was running obvious cover for dim .prez candidate. Get's fired...Dims lose their minds.

Dims ask GOP FBID to step down or be fired by dims not one year prior for merely investigating dim .prez candidate for serious criminal and national security breaches. See a pattern here?

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not one voting machine was affected by hypothetical Russian hacking during the election. Confirmed by every alphabet agency appointed by Obama.
My understanding is that the allegations of hacking concerned the penetration of DNC e-mail servers showing party collusion to torpedo Bernie Sanders, and the release of same, with the result that Democrat voters were disillusioned with the party and stayed away from the polls rather than vote for Hillary, whom they saw as illegitimate. I've never heard a credible claim that the Russians hacked any voting system.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My understanding is that the allegations of hacking concerned the penetration of DNC e-mail servers showing party collusion to torpedo Bernie Sanders, and the release of same, with the result that Democrat voters were disillusioned with the party and stayed away from the polls rather than vote for Hillary, whom they saw as illegitimate. I've never heard a credible claim that the Russians hacked any voting system.

Basically, it's Russia and the RNC's fault for exposing all the horrible **** Hillary and the DNC were doing. Not the fault of Hillary or the DNC for what they did. this whole Russia-Trump collusion thing is just a distraction from what was exposed about Hillary and the DNC.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was my understanding as well, along with the fact that Hillary and the DNC have never disclaimed the accuracy of what was revealed.

Russian hackers are just doing the jobs the MSM doesn't want to do. I say we nominate them for a Pulitzer.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another thought - as mentioned somewhere above, the rank and file have enough evidence to jail Clinton but Comey had already gone done the road of not pursuing Clinton any further. Trump was okay with that as long as Clinton was sidelined. Clinton recently surfaced and has stated her new organization, Onward Together, has the stated mission of resisting Trump. This might be a message to Clinton from Trump to go back to sleep.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's what I remember:

GOP FBID appointed by a GOP .prez. Dim .prez fires said GOP FBID...It's all good.
GOP FBID appointed by a dim .prez. GOP .prez fires said GOP FBID...Dims lose their minds.

GOP FBID fired by dim .prez did some piddly chit. Gets fired...It's all good.
GOP FBID fired by GOP .prez was running obvious cover for dim .prez candidate. Get's fired...Dims lose their minds.

Dims ask GOP FBID to step down or be fired by dims not one year prior for merely investigating dim .prez candidate for serious criminal and national security breaches. See a pattern here?

no doubt there is politicking on both sides (as is true in all washington matters, it seems)

Was Sessions investigating things related to Clinton at the time?

A lot of the 'outrage' i've seen has to do with the fact that Trump fired another person investigating things close to the President. Trump even said he consulted with our current AG, a man who has already had to recuse himself from any Russia investigations because of his own ties to the matter.

It seems like the simple solution is to appoint an independent investigator. That will help separate the two matters. Will Trump do it, though?

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not one voting machine was affected by hypothetical Russian hacking during the election. Confirmed by every alphabet agency appointed by Obama.

And everyone of those agencies have said the Russians were behind the DNC hack and the Russians influenced the election. But, hey, WTF, your guy won so who cares if a hostile foreign power influenced our election turning us into the laughing stock of the international community.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And everyone of those agencies have said the Russians were behind the DNC hack and the Russians influenced the election. But, hey, WTF, your guy won so who cares if a hostile foreign power influenced our election turning us into the laughing stock of the international community.

Russians did us a favor. They exposed the DNC, Clinton, Podesta, CNN, and Donna Brazil for agents of corruption that they really are. All the Russians did was release the facts.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom