Job?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Web developer (specialize in Drupal and data manipulation - if your application, say inventory control system, can connect to a network and share data, I can integrate it into your website)
Linux System Administrator
Dataholic (currently storing 40GB+ worth of logs per day... all indexed and searchable... I <3 pretty graphs and 24/7 monitoring and alerts, everyday I want just one more monitor)
Automation Overachiever (Jenkins, Puppet, Fabric, oooo sexy)
Businessman (currently actively operating web development business, building web hosting business, trying to start outdoors retail business, and considering investing in another local business)
Outside Salesman (gotta get new clients if you want to grow)
Inside Salesman (gotta keep 'em around if you don't want to shrink)
Support Technician (on-call 24/7/365.242199)
Technology Consultant (sometimes, it is better for you to have your services in-house, and I don't mind helping you with that)

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the best job in the world (IMO) I am a 5th Grade Special Education Teacher for Moore Schools. Only regret I have is waiting so long to start doing this!!!!!!!!!!!!! :respect:

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I work in the credit card processing industry.

Recovering COO of a Christian publishing company.

[shameless plug] Speaking of jobs, we are always on the lookout for PHP developers. [/shameless plug]

Latest posts

Top Bottom