Joe Biden? I feel better already.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Government doesn't need to do a thing. **** happens and it will never be a perfect world (at least in this life). At some point you need to realize there's going to be fall-out. People make mistakes or there are simply bad people in the world and you can't eliminate the human component of the world we live in. Seems like common sense to me, but I don't think it is for many.

I'm offended that these idiots think they can fix the world, honestly. OMG another problem government needs to resolve!!! Like they're God.... Please.

Of course, I don't really believe that is their true intent. Their true intent is to disarm us so we're more obedient and defenseless little slaves. Saving lives is how they sell it to the softies.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Government doesn't need to do a thing. **** happens and it will never be a perfect world (at least in this life). At some point you need to realize there's going to be fall-out. People make mistakes or there are simply bad people in the world and you can't eliminate the human component of the world we live in. Seems like common sense to me, but I don't think it is for many.

I'm offended that these idiots think they can fix the world, honestly. OMG another problem government needs to resolve!!! Like they're God.... Please.

Of course, I don't really believe that is their true intent. Their true intent is to disarm us so we're more obedient and defenseless little slaves. Saving lives is how they sell it to the softies.

Agree 100%

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He is the head of the committee, and is as anti gun as they come. That cant be a good thing for gun owners.

Mr Obama isn't stupid, he wants all of us gun owners pissed at Joe, he can honestly point the finger at Joe and say "It was his recommendations that cost you your right to bear arms."

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
www.freakingnews.com_pictures_53500_Joe_Biden_with_a_Gun_53830.jpg

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this committee the president is setting up. I haven't heard who else is on it yet, but as we all know Joe Biden in leading it. I'm starting to look at it a little differently, I hope I'm right. Follow me...

... Joe Biden is a buffoon. Everybody knows it. Even his own party elite. He's like the embarrassing cousin everybody ignore at family get togethers because... well, his behavior is embarrassing. Rarely is it mentioned, but he is a bumbling buffoon who has been entrusted with nothing. Look back. What have they ever had him do? Give a couple high level speeches? He goofed up a couple of those even. It's gotten to where they don't let him open his mouth in public. Look at the election debate. He was the very definition of bumbling, court jester buffoon. It was literally embarrassing to watch and I don't even like the guy. So the president put him in charge of this supposed important committee about gun violence and solving it? One of the most complicated and potentially explosive and damaging issues facing any political party? It's like letting a child play with a bottle of gasoline and a lit torch. My point is, maybe the president and his advisory team doesn't want much to be accomplished. Or maybe the outcome of this committee will be so ridiculous it will be shot down by multiple interests (including the general citizenry) then the president can shrug and say he tried.

.... Another thought. I've watch the government and worked for the government for 3 to 4 decades now. If a very big, very hot issues jumps up and no one really wants to touch it the first thing they do is form a committee. That gives the illusion something is being done when really nothing is being done anytime soon. Works every time. It buys time and lets things calm down. You can hold a committee for as long as you like and give the impression you are really working hard to try to accomplish something, when really it's a dozen or so people getting together for an hour or so a couple times a week.

I'm wondering if maybe, just maybe there is a chance that a few months from now maybe the only thing to happen will be the reinstatement of the AWB with another 10 year sunset clause. One thing's for sure, next time the NRA calls I think I'll actually contribute extra. Think I'd better write my congressman and senator, maybe the Whitehouse too.
I hope that you are right about this. Except for the AWB getting done. Hopefully nothing bad is done. As for Biden being a buffoon, I have to agree with you. But, I think that he is smarter than what most people believe him to be. After all, he has been in Washington for a very long time. He couldn't remain there that long if he didn't do some good. I hate saying that but I feel that it is the truth. I just hope with this new committee he screws up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom