John Birch Society

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The John Birch Society is an American political advocacy group that supports anti-communism, limited government, a Constitutional Republic and personal freedom.

It's an excellent organization. Pick up a copy of their monthly publication "The New American".
Here's a link to that publication:
http://www.thenewamerican.com/

There are a couple of very reputable Oklahoma companies that advertise in The New American.

Great source of history (not revisionist history that gov't schools teach), current events, and it "connects the dots" to all pertinent events.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They came to give a presentation one evening at our church. The pastor was giving the quick promo on the group trying to drum up enough people to fill the room they were in.

Lets just say after that meeting there was not another word mentioned about the group. Several of the people i know went and roughly said the same thing. Pushy and a little shady.

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They release a lot of good material. The videos are good and the magazine mentioned is great and full of information. It is a very Christian organization also. They stay on top of the legislation going on in the state and country very well. They know about a lot of things going on that you will never hear about.

The bad. Some people are pushy but that is true with anything. A little too quick to blame things on communism. No outside material is allowed, videos, books, etc. I asked a member once how many people were in it and I was looked at like i disrespected his mother. They are good people and I cross paths with some of them still but I didn't agree with their views enough to commit.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
John Birch was killed by the ChiComs. John Wayne was a member. So, yeah, seriously Anti-Communist. It looks like maybe we should have listened to them long ago.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I am certain Mr. Books is on a JBS list, I am also certain it is not the membership list. They vehemently oppose Mr. Books favorite charities, such as the NWO, Bilderburgers, Illuminati, Bohemian Grove, Trilats, and CFR.

I don't GIVE money to those organiztions, I TAKE money from them (and I secretly donate to the Tea Party).

Latest posts

Top Bottom