Jury recommends life in prison instead of death for Parkland shooter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's because he said "I did it because i felt unloved. I hated Valentine's day and I wanted to ruin it for everyone."
People had pity on this piece of trash. I doubt he would have fared so well in oklahoma.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Here’s what happens see; they listen to a bunch of evidence & testimony, victim statements and so on, go into a room and discuss amongst themselves all these things until they reach a consensus, and then they go back into court and give their discussion finding to the presiding judge. And that’s how jury recommendations are made.

That’s just the highlights. Do you have a specific question on which you’d like clarification?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here’s what happens see; they listen to a bunch of evidence & testimony, victim statements and so on, go into a room and discuss amongst themselves all these things until they reach a consensus, and then they go back into court and give their discussion finding to the presiding judge. And that’s how jury recommendations are made.

That’s just the highlights. Do you have a specific question on which you’d like clarification?
I think I felt an atmospheric change caused by someone's blood pressure rising, lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom