Just in time for flu season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Screenshot_20231115-121513.png

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I take the injectible, because I don’t know how y’all can choke down the paste.🤮

It's easy. Mix it with a little butter and honey. It's still gooey tasting but at least the butter thins out the "clacky" texture and the honey makes it a little sweet.

And I would NEVER take something that is for ANIMALS!! :blush::hey3:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's easy. Mix it with a little butter and honey. It's still gooey tasting but at least the butter thins out the "clacky" texture and the honey makes it a little sweet.

And I would NEVER take something that is for ANIMALS!! :blush::hey3:
I squirt the injectible in some cold coffee, and I have Vetercyn on a cut on my thumb right now.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I squirt the injectible in some cold coffee, and I have Vetercyn on a cut on my thumb right now.

Scott still cringes when he says something about his childhood and medicines and what-not and I'm like "Man, I dunno -- we just walked across the parking lot to the clinic and Daddy took care of it." 🤷😁😂

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Scott still cringes when he says something about his childhood and medicines and what-not and I'm like "Man, I dunno -- we just walked across the parking lot to the clinic and Daddy took care of it." 🤷😁😂
Cut N Heal and Vetercyn have saved me THOUSANDS of dollars in doctor bills.

Latest posts

Top Bottom