Just in time for flu season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cut N Heal and Vetercyn have saved me THOUSANDS of dollars in doctor bills.

Yep. You should have seen Scott that time I cut my finger and you could peel back the flap and watch the tendon twitch. 😂😂😂 If I had had a sterile suture (I have the iodine and some butterfly bandages but no suture) I would have tried to sew it up myself. Well I dunno, cuz I would have needed some help holding that flap in place and he was white as a ghost and about to faint dead away as it was ... 🤷

I was gonna show you a pic but I'll be damned you can't even see a scar. I cut my pinky finger on my left hand from the top knuckle to the middle knuckle diagonally across from one side of my finger to the other clear to the bone almost. If I'd a cut that tendon I would have had a real mess on my hands ... Errr ... Finger. 😬😉😁

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. You should have seen Scott that time I cut my finger and you could peel back the flap and watch the tendon twitch. 😂😂😂 If I had had a sterile suture (I have the iodine and some butterfly bandages but no suture) I would have tried to sew it up myself. Well I dunno, cuz I would have needed some help holding that flap in place and he was white as a ghost and about to faint dead away as it was ... 🤷

I was gonna show you a pic but I'll be damned you can't even see a scar. I cut my pinky finger on my left hand from the top knuckle to the middle knuckle diagonally across from one side of my finger to the other clear to the bone almost. If I'd a cut that tendon I would have had a real mess on my hands ... Errr ... Finger. 😬😉😁
I cut my pinky on my right hand like that cutting duct pipe with a electric sheer

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_5143.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom