Kahr P380 or Sig P238, Which One?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remington

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I plan to pocket carry. Since I'll be learning to carry, I may find I don't like to carry in the pocket. If that's the case I'd switch to in the waste band carry.

ficematt

New to the site!
Reaction score
I Would have to say the Kahr. I have a PM40 with Crimson Trace laser and I love it!!
You can't beat the simplicity and the double action trigger is silky smooth and easy to pull.

spd67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't really speak on the Khar but I know they make a quality product. I own two Sig P238's and I dont' have a problem with them because I bought mine after shooting a 1911 for a long time....as for pocket cary I don't have any problem with it...but there are many alternitives and holsters on the market now for the sig besides pocket carry. You should buy what you feel comfortable with and you should practice, practice, practice with whatever you buy.

Retops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have both and they both work well. I carry both in the pocket. 1911s are very familiar to me and I have no problem with cocked and locked in a good RKBA pocket holster.

GarrettL

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ohhh yeah I'd vote for the Kahr as well....I've never been super pumped on the idea of carrying a SAO pistol. Not really into the 'cocked and locked' method of carry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom