Kansas Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tell my Kansas buddy about this forum, he is not a forum guy; however, he'd like to give it a try but would like to be on a Kansas one similar to this one - I did a quick search and didn't see one, am I just not looking hard enough, does anyone know of one I can send him to?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tell my Kansas buddy about this forum, he is not a forum guy; however, he'd like to give it a try but would like to be on a Kansas one similar to this one - I did a quick search and didn't see one, am I just not looking hard enough, does anyone know of one I can send him to?
I think the Ks forum like this one folded?
@gerhard1 used to be a member of that forum. He would know more than myself.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As far as I know there are no good KS firearms forums (and I've looked). But tell him to join here. I know we have quite a few members from KS on here already.

Shoot...

...we've even got participants from other countries here. But sadly, some members here want to give some of those participants a hard time.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always been involved with discussion forums here and when I lived in Kansas. I never found one worth a hoot. Glocktalk had a big Kansas section that was pretty active, but Glocktalk itself was ran by a money hungry cry baby and ruined the whole damn thing for people.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And another reason why we need to be grateful of what we have here. we are lucky

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the Ks forum like this one folded?
@gerhard1 used to be a member of that forum. He would know more than myself.
Yes; the Kansas forum was hacked and from what I understand, the owner decided not to put it back on the net. There was a lot of bickering there and almost no moderation, and I believe that the strife was an important factor in the owner's decision.

Latest posts

Top Bottom