Kathy Taylor says she wants to run for Mayor again! Tulsa, say NO!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttownokie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We all know Kathy Taylor was on Bloomers Mayors against guns campaign. Now she wasn't to be the Mayor of Tulsa again and said she will run for the office. Make no mistake that considering how the hindered our First Responders the first time and favored her rich friends, she'll do it again. The problem in Tulsa is all the money. The liberal money want's one thing and the conservative money want's something else. We are all left in the middle.

Get ready for her to run and prepare to keep her out of office. For that matter, let's get our Sheriff out of the office too!

oh heck no, not that women, tulsa got screwed enough last time.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While normally I'd tend to agree with this characterization of politicians, in this case, they're not even close to the same.

No, but they're easily opposite sides of the same evil coin. Bartlett had a golden opportunity with his wolf-in-sheep's clothing start, but has leveled off to a more sane level of politicking.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do we have any good canidates wanting to run for mayor? I have to admit that I've been too busy following national politics and have not followed local very well at all. Please educate me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom