Kathy Taylor says she wants to run for Mayor again! Tulsa, say NO!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did put my money where my mouth is and donated to Christiansen's campaign at the pro 2A rally. I'd urge others to do the same if they don't want another 4 years of Queen Cathy on the MAIG list!

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
Kathy Taylor is getting the 3rd degree about her involvement with MAIG on her facebook page.

She is now claiming to be a strong supporter of the 2nd amendment, a lifetime NRA member and that she has a concealed carry permit, reminiscent of Obama releasing his skeet shooting pictures and about as genuine of a gesture of her respect for the second amendment.

Any facebookers wanna test her conviction to the cause?

Ask her if she supports universal background checks, high capacity magazine bans, assault weapons bans, allowing teachers who are CLEET certified concealed carry permit holders to carry at school and in the classroom, the Oklahoma Firearms Freedom Act(HB2021), the Oklahoma Second Amendment Preservation Act(SB 548), recruiting firearms and ammunition manufacturers in states with or considering strict gun control laws to relocate to Tulsa or Oklahoma, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/TaylorForTulsa

P.S. Ask her, as a loyal lifetime NRA member and second amendment supporter, how much she has contributed to the NRA-ILA to elect candidates who support the 2nd amendment, how much she plans to contribute this election cycle, and ask if she will put a link up to the NRA-ILA on her campaign website/facebook page asking her supporters to contribute to protect the Second amendment also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom