kel tec say what?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had to send my Kimber back to the shop for repairs. I have no choice but use my functioning Kel Tec.

Ironic post is ironic.

I own 3 KelTec products. PLR-22, P-11, and P3AT. All of them function well and I'm pretty sure would stop an attacker. The PLR-22 would kick some zombie squirrel butt, for sure. I had a PLR-16, and I regret selling it.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whats that suppose to mean? You think your superior with your kimber? How do you know thats all someone can afford? I own Glocks and keltecs and bet you wouldn't stand in front of anyones keltec and let them pull the trigger. Mine all work.

Yeah, I wouldn't have a problem standing in front of your plastic guns as I'm sure there is no chance of them penetrating the aura of my clearly superior steel.

Simmer down there, Nancy...I'm actually on your side. lol
Was being facetious. Poking fun at gun snobs...

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if they said "kel tec......it's better than chuckin rocks" i could've bought that. but the standard for self defense in the firearms industry is laughable.

any of ya'll got 2000 rnds through your kel tec handgun?

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the website says they expire between 3-5k rounds. LOL

I love Kel Tec. What I don't like is, they spend more time BSng on facebook, and millions on PR, but can't make more than 5 PMR 30s a month, and can only make like a half of a KSG a week.

They suck for that.

I still sell some of their product from time to time.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the website says they expire between 3-5k rounds. LOL

I love Kel Tec. What I don't like is, they spend more time BSng on facebook, and millions on PR, but can't make more than 5 PMR 30s a month, and can only make like a half of a KSG a week.

They suck for that.

I still sell some of their product from time to time.

They dropped the ball on the KSG BIGGG time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom