Kentucky court clerk....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
S4F - Your statement is upsetting.

It does read as anti-Christian to me. If you did not mean it to be read that way then there are other wordings that should have been used.

What I'm saying is that since she infringing on the rights of homosexuals, "Christians" are more than willing to claim her as their own rather than label her as evil. Had she been refusing to work in the courthouse because the 10 Commandments are posted on the wall, Christians would be calling her evil and praying for her salvation.

Christians like these are the reason I will not attend a church. I will worship and serve my God, but I will not congregate with people who make a habit out putting themselves in God's shoes.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So if Congress by law has reserved to the states the right to define marriage, what has the state of Kentucky done about it?
The problem with this is that the Supreme Court found that the 14th Amendment requires the states to recognize same-sex marriages, and the US Constitution supersedes all laws in the US, including acts of Congress and state constitutions. So, no, she has not acted lawfully because she is following a law that is no longer valid.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i32.photobucket.com_albums_d8_JD8_christianhypocrisy.jpg

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

+1. I've been wondering why all these religious folks keep using the word bigot. They should all look in a mirror. They want to play victim and throw stones at the same time. They should practice what they preach, and love their neighbor. Doesn't their God love all his children? Isn't their God a loving God? So why do they feel the need to judge everyone? If they believe that strongly in God, why don't they leave the judging to their God?

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They should all find other employment where they can exercise their religious freedoms in the manner they wish. In the meantime, this woman should resign or stfu and do her job and leave her religious views at home. Apparently her coworkers minus her son dont mind doing their job.

Latest posts

Top Bottom