knife question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a Ka-bar TDI AND A Spyderco Endura stainless.

As soon as I can,I'm going to go the Shivworks route and get a Clinch Pick or two.

ZX351

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting thread. I carry a Cold Steel Recon Tanto. I am thinking of replacing it with the same thing though it is a little big. I have carried it for at least 2 years. I am very particular about the clip being on the opposite end from the blade when opened and I have fallen in love with the locking mechanism. Unfortunately, I can't find anything that fits the bill and I have been looking for a couple of months. Any other recommendations?

Attachments

• CS27LTH.jpg
    CS27LTH.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 291

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took Michael's advice and picked up the aforementioned CRKT on ebay. Don't carry it alot yet, need a little training, but it goes with me some. For opening stuff other than guts, I carry an ols Spyderco Delica (plastic handle).

Jerms

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
guess i'm the low-rent guy here... i carry a buck 110, sharpened on a lansky crock-stick setup, it shaved all the hair off the back of my hand and is good for gutting/skinning 1 hog before sharpening again (impressive if you've ever skinned a hog, that hog hair will dull a carbon knife quicker than most anything)

walpur6isknight

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i only own 4 knives. 2 kershaws, both are utility knifes though, and i have a couple of ka bars. one mini and one full size.

a tri fold shovel, a hatchet, and a small field saw round out my field tool collection. :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom