Kwick Stop has posted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From OK2A:

Anti 2A Business Alert: Kwick Stop

Kwick Stops all over central Oklahoma have been posting new no carry signs over the last few weeks. Kwick Stop owns many convenience stores across central Oklahoma from Norman to Shawnee and Seminole. After several attempts to reason with them, we have decided to pass this information along to our members. We encourage anyone who wants to voice their concerns directly to the owner to call him at 405-273-5735 (ask for Chance).

Make sure if you call you use a reasoned approach. Be polite. Remind them that the person with a carry permit is the same today as they were a few weeks ago before they posted their establishments. They've gone through background checks and training.

Even if you don't live in the area serviced by Kwick Stop, let them know that if they were to ever expand into your area, you will remember their stance not allowing law-abiding citizens to exercise their right to carry. Let them know that if you are driving through an area serviced by them, that you will make sure to give your business to their competitors.

Again, the phone number is 405-273-5735 and ask for Chance. Leave a voice mail, but also tell the receptionist why you are calling (but remember, it was not her decision).

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I live in Shawnee which is where Kwick Stop is based.

They are the worst "convenience" stores anywhere!

I didn't do business with them before, and I sure won't now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom