Las Vegas Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm telling you guys, ol' Ace sure reminds me of a person who got the permanent ban not once but twice on AR15.com.

Johnny Nitro

Jim Dandy

Ace sure reminds me of the person who went by these names in the Okie/ARFCOM/Hometown section and was given the boot.

Any ARFCOM members...look up the history on Johnny_Nitro or Jim_Dandy......

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Ace we have dead/injured people and you and whoever you are arguing with can't let your BS go and have a respectful discussion about the what has happened. You write a whole paragraph on how great you are and then show your ass!! Take a break would ya!!!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now, how could anyone form the silly notion that you're a divider, not a uniter?

It's simply mind-boggling how someone can be so hypocritical and un-self-aware at the same time.

You have been cautioned by a moderator earlier. Despite that,you continue to try to cause trouble and be a divisive influence. One more comment in that vein will be your last one here for awhile. You have caused at least two Member's to place you on ignore and more have left the thread because of your behavior and the things you post. More than one member has asked you to cease and desist. It is a shame that you cannot participate in a discussion without causing disruption and discontent. This is the final cautionary statement I'll make. As I said above, one more comment in the same vein will be your last for awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been flipping channels and listening to the media and reading stuff on FB on and off all day There were some things said that stirred my curiosity.

I have no idea about the accuracy of what I heard considering the sources.

There was a post on FB from someone in Melbourne Australia that said one of their “Antifa brothers” was striking back in the US.

Then on the news his brother was asked about Melbourne Australia and if his brother had ever lived there. His reply was “yes, he has lived there”.

The news mentioned he had a GF possibly of Asian descent.

The news also said that his GF had left the country approximately two weeks earlier. Why? Which country was she in? Why now? Coincidence?

Did they split up and he went off the deep end about it? Was she influencing him in the attack?

Was her departure part of a plan? This attack (in my eyes) was premeditated. It took planning to get a corner room in the motel and be able to oversee the concert area.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He was not a Trump supporter. His FB page espoused the following (I'm a computer illiterate and am sick and tired of trying to copy the screenshot I saw):

Proud to be a Democrat
The Rachel Maddow Show
Thank You Obama
Anti-Trump Army
Progressive Day
Organizing for Action (Soros)
Not My President
Fight Trump
Boycott All Things Trump
Impeach Trump

Now, I'm also fully aware that stuff like this can easily be faked, so take it with the teaspoon of salt I'm serving it with.

All I know for absolute sure is exactly what GTG posted earlier. Well, that, and this guy was a ****ing loon.

Annie, I agree with your cautious approach to this info, or frankly any other info, about his political affiliations coming out right now. Rumors and counter-rumors are flying around the internet but at my last check no one seems to have nailed down anything verifiable. The problem is that rather than seeking truth, or at least verifiable information, most folks - even with news organizations - seem to be looking to craft a narrative to match their pre-conceived notion of what "they knew was just waiting to happen" (that statement has NO political affiliation). Heck, even the technical gun experts are speculating about full-auto versus bumpfire, etc. Why speculate? In a relatively short amount of time the police experts should be able to determine those technical bits of info.

Look I am interested because the rate of fire seems to indicate "spray and pray" but there is talk of bipods and scoped rifles, yet, such a rapid fire rate seems to argue against aimed fire, or at least against carefully aimed (vice center of mass of people aimed) fire. However, what use is my speculation? Zero. In reality, waiting a few hours or days will be a lot more useful than many hours/days of chest-heaving speculation. Sadly, I am firmly convinced that most people will have staked out positions long before that and most of them will not be influenced in the slightest by any facts that may come to light.

I think we were better off as a society when there was not a 24/7 news cycle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom