Las Vegas Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Michael Savage was talking about the suite he got. It was in high demand due to the vantage of the concert and the hotel had been sold out for months. It will be interesting to see how he got that room. A caller said a client tried to get one for $100K and was denied.

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep seeing the brother on tv and can't help but think he's lying... just his mannerisms and behavior strike me as deceptive behaviors, nothing concrete

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Annie, I agree with your cautious approach to this info, or frankly any other info, about his political affiliations coming out right now. Rumors and counter-rumors are flying around the internet but at my last check no one seems to have nailed down anything verifiable. The problem is that rather than seeking truth, or at least verifiable information, most folks - even with news organizations - seem to be looking to craft a narrative to match their pre-conceived notion of what "they knew was just waiting to happen" (that statement has NO political affiliation). Heck, even the technical gun experts are speculating about full-auto versus bumpfire, etc. Why speculate? In a relatively short amount of time the police experts should be able to determine those technical bits of info.

Look I am interested because the rate of fire seems to indicate "spray and pray" but there is talk of bipods and scoped rifles, yet, such a rapid fire rate seems to argue against aimed fire, or at least against carefully aimed (vice center of mass of people aimed) fire. However, what use is my speculation? Zero. In reality, waiting a few hours or days will be a lot more useful than many hours/days of chest-heaving speculation. Sadly, I am firmly convinced that most people will have staked out positions long before that and most of them will not be influenced in the slightest by any facts that may come to light.

I think we were better off as a society when there was not a 24/7 news cycle.

I had heard he also had built platforms at the windows to be able to get better angles , waiting to see this confirmed

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep seeing the brother on tv and can't help but think he's lying... just his mannerisms and behavior strike me as deceptive behaviors, nothing concrete

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I posted a video of is interview earlier in this thread, and I could not possibly agree with you more.

His lack of eye contact all of his mannerisms scream “fake”

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is often said that in war, "truth is the first casualty". In today's 24/7 news cycle, facts are almost always the first casualty as every network scrambles to improve its ratings by being the first to break the story. It may be several days before a clear picture emerges of the shooter and his motivations and actions leading up to this tragedy.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I posted a video of is interview earlier in this thread, and I could not possibly agree with you more.

His lack of eye contact all of his mannerisms scream “fake”

I'm not sure how I'd act if my life got upended and I had to respond on the news. I'd be pretty disturbed if my brother committed this atrocity.

I'd prolly be crying so hard I wouldn't be able to speak or acting weird.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure how I'd act if my life got upended and I had to respond on the news. I'd be pretty disturbed if my brother committed this atrocity.

I'd prolly be crying so hard I wouldn't be able to speak or acting weird.

I wouldn’t speak to the media at all.........they’d have to find me in the woods cuz that’s where I’d be

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is often said that in war, "truth is the first casualty". In today's 24/7 news cycle, facts are almost always the first casualty as every network scrambles to improve its ratings by being the first to break the story. It may be several days before a clear picture emerges of the shooter and his motivations and actions leading up to this tragedy.

it doesn't help when millions of people repeat 4chan/twitter trolling like the geary danley facebook profile ********. last i checked the shooter was not geary danley from arkansas, so mr. danley watching rachel maddow doesn't seem to be relevant.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You post every 2 minutes. I'm sure the cops could bring you in for questioning from the "woods" There would be a barrage of journalists when you left the questioning.

Well I guess hypotheticals don’t matter much, since 1) I don’t have a brother 2) If I did and I have advance knowledge of his plan I would stop him or turn him in.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom