Las Vegas Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I guess hypotheticals don’t matter much, since 1) I don’t have a brother 2) If I did and I have advance knowledge of his plan I would stop him or turn him in.....

Plus I know how to say “NO COMMENT” and I know no to ge right back out of town and unless they have a serious overlander rig I’d lose them as soon as I got out of town

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I guess hypotheticals don’t matter much, since 1) I don’t have a brother 2) If I did and I have advance knowledge of his plan I would stop him or turn him in.....

I deleted my post while you were podting. It's obvious you are an atongonist prick.

It's a sad day for everyone involved and America.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I deleted my post while you were podting. It's obvious you are an atongonist prick.

It's a sad day for everyone involved and America.
I must attract douche bags....... how about keeping the thread on topic....... and learn to spell if you want to antagonize someone .......that will be all pumpkin

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, part of my questions have been answered.

The media said the GF was Philippine. They don’t believe she had anything to do with the actual shooting. (Physical presence in another country IS a good alibi). But, they want her to come back and answer some questions.

One reporter said that evidence had been uncovered that said he had wire transferred hundreds of thousands of dollars to “someone” in the Philippines.

Latest posts

Top Bottom