Las Vegas Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Clay is a sheep? Damnit @CHenry, ya been holding out on us again???
D. Hargrove. I am obviously a sheep because I can't see any way that some random dude on youtube has cracked this huge FBI coverup wide open. CHenry thinks it makes sense though. So, he is not a sheep but he wants us to believe he is a sheep when he tells us that he is not a conspiracy theorist.

Wait a minute. I just posted a conspiracy theory. So, clearly I am not a sheep. I will tell you this though. I am not a conspiracy theorist so I must be a sheep. Keep it on the DL.

When I get home I'm gonna put my wife beater on and post a video from my basement that will clear all this up. I'll pm you the weird name so you can watch it. Otherwise it's going to be deleted.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
D. Hargrove. I am obviously a sheep because I can't see any way that some random dude on youtube has cracked this huge FBI coverup wide open. CHenry thinks it makes sense though. So, he is not a sheep but he wants us to believe he is a sheep when he tells us that he is not a conspiracy theorist.

Wait a minute. I just posted a conspiracy theory. So, clearly I am not a sheep. I will tell you this though. I am not a conspiracy theorist so I must be a sheep. Keep it on the DL.

When I get home I'm gonna put my wife beater on and post a video from my basement that will clear all this up. I'll pm you the weird name so you can watch it. Otherwise it's going to be deleted.
I posted the damn thing for entertainment, not to be dogpiled. No I dont think this guy has any credibility but his concept is interesting. I think I said that.
No step off.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't know who you're talking about if someone above hadn't mentioned him, but being a nutjob goes right along with the blatant and disgusting racism that made me put him on /i to begin with. I wish idiots like that didn't exist (or would make themselves not exist), as they're the perfect example of what the libtards harp about - closet racists who try to play innocent and get the rest of us lumped in with them. Eff 'em.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wouldn't know who you're talking about if someone above hadn't mentioned him, but being a nutjob goes right along with the blatant and disgusting racism that made me put him on /i to begin with. I wish idiots like that didn't exist (or would make themselves not exist), as they're the perfect example of what the libtards harp about - closet racists who try to play innocent and get the rest of us lumped in with them. Eff 'em.
This.. Closet Racists are over abundant. The mighty persona of privilege, yet confers little on/with the below median income persons. Race is blind in the Military they say...B.S. Professional sports are not race relevant I hear...B.S. Music, Sports, school, the Military, the press, T.V., books, magazines, movies, the hairdresser, Barbers, gyms, malls, walgreens, you name it and race plays a factor in everything still in this modern age.
A good man on this very Forum has a mixed marriage and child made out of that love, his wife is a legal immigrant and is possibly one of the kindest/smartest people I have ever met. Yet there are so many that judge based on skin, not contribution to society, to family, to the combined values that this country was founded on. Racism goes both ways and that is a fact.... I wish no part of it and my children were raised and are reminded of that fact often.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Just got an email saying a concert that the wife and were going to Thursday is cancelled. It was going to be at an outdoor pavilion in Dallas. I bet the whole Las Vegas thing has performers rethinking some things.

Latest posts

Top Bottom