Las Vegas Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
That's the first time I've even seen his picture.

It's very strange that he hasn't been interviewed by every news network by now.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I would not want to be in the spotlight ...... he doesn’t really look like a Jesus to me
I understand keeping out of the spotlight, but how does the FBI let one of the top witness to this case "disappear". Wouldn't be surprised if Je-soos disappeared to a permanent hole in the desert.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I understand keeping out of the spotlight, but how does the FBI let one of the top witness to this case "disappear". Wouldn't be surprised if Je-soos disappeared to a permanent hole in the desert.
Are the Clintons involved in the Vegas Shooting?

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are the Clintons involved in the Vegas Shooting?
Nothing here smells right....... thinking they found a Patsy ....Every passing year I become more and more convinced that the Bildergerg, NWO , Bohemian Grove types are ruling the world and the Republicans or complicit in the death of American Freedom ....staring I to feel like Mel Gibson / Jerry Fletcher lmao

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I faintly know who Mel Gibson is, and have no clue on Jerry Fletcher.
Not a movie/TV person.
99.9% of these movie themed gifs or videos I don't look at because they mean nothing to me as I don't know the person involved or WTH they are even talking about.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I faintly know who Mel Gibson is, and have no clue on Jerry Fletcher.
Not a movie/TV person.
99.9% of these movie themed gifs or videos I don't look at because they mean nothing to me as I don't know the person involved or WTH they are even talking about.
You should watch the movie “Conspiracy Theory” , Mel Gibson played Jerry Fletcher ....it’s a good one

Latest posts

Top Bottom