Last Time You Fired A Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Took my 45ACP SR1911 and 100 rounds and my .44 Mag Redhawk and 50 rounds to the range this morning and started flinging lead downrange right at 7:00 at the 25 yd. steel plates and I was wearing those puppies out. :)

I fired all of the 100 rounds of 45ACP first and then grabbed the Redhawk.....I'll have to admit that by the time I got down to my last two wheels of .44 Mag it was taking just about all the concentration that I could muster to stay on the plates.

I was the only one on the range and I had a good time.

sr1911.jpg

RH2.jpeg

Last edited:

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went out today for the first time in several months. I took three pistols that I have acquired since the last time I went. Started a little rough, shot the Beretta 92A1 at 10 yards and kept everything inside a 12" circle. :pms2: Then shot the S&W MP9 and it got a little better, then finished up with the Tisas 1911. Somewhat surprising, I shot the Tisas best of all, maybe because I was re-learning some technique.

Best part was, no failures at all with either of the 9mm's. Shot some factory and handloads, and not a single issue. Well... I did accidentally kick the safety on, once on the MP9 and once on the 1911. My fault, not a malfunction. Gotta work on my grip. Oh wait, the 1911 did have one failure to feed with a reload. I barely count reload failures, too many things I could have done wrong.

A little windy, but otherwise great weather and a good time. Now to clean some guns...

Latest posts

Top Bottom