Last Time You Fired A Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last week trying to figure out what the new 6 Arc likes. all factory loaded ammo. Looks like i will need to start load development soon.

Attachments

• IMG_1421.jpeg
    IMG_1421.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My 7.5" .44 Mag Redhawk seems to be addictive because I've taken it to the range several times this summer but I have been neglecting my 9mm SA-35 and my 45ACP 1911's......ran 200 rounds through the SA-35 this morning and plan on blowing the cobwebs out of the barrel on one of my 1911's either tomorrow or Thursday morning.

SA35.jpg

jimeradams

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last time I got to shoot was Memorial Day this year. I shot my Chiappa .22 Peacemaker look alike. It did really well and was a hit at the get together we had at my pastor's property. One of my friends from church brought his Kimber stainless 1911 in 9mm, and I got to put a mag full through it. I really liked that.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's been a little over a month for me. I got to go out to my friends place in Asher and throw some lead down range before I had my shoulder surgery. Now I'm waiting for that to heal up before I can go again. Luckily he's every bit as redneck as I am and he was all into blowing up things with tannerite. Actually, considering he's living out there in an off grid shack that he built, he's probably a bit more redneck than I am. I still need my a/c and internet. 😁

Latest posts

Top Bottom