Lawton Gun Show - 5 Nov Spot Report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I broke down and went to the Lawton Gun Show at the fairgrounds on S. Sheridan Blvd.
It is in the annex building not the main building so all the parking is on the south side of the fairgrounds complex.

The Bad - $9.00 entry fee! That's a little high for what you are getting (entry to a smallish gun show); small number of gun dealers so not too many choices

The Ugly - most prices were unreasonably high with little attempt by dealers to well...deal on prices

The Good - the annex is a better venue for this size gun show - it doesn't leave one with the impression of being in a large empty cavern; there were a couple of dealers with reasonable prices and some were willing to trade; there was a higher ratio of gun dealers to junk dealers than at the last gun show; lots of long guns including some interesting M-1 Carbines that are usually hard to find around Lawton

I got in to this day late so all I was able to do was speak to a few dealers and discuss possible purchases/trades - I will follow up tomorrow with a more complete review.

BTW - to any dealers at the show who may read this - please tell the organizer that he did a truly second rate job on advertising - demand more for the money you are paying

VR,

Mugsy

Latest posts

Top Bottom