Lazer etching or engraving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, there is a trophy shop around nw 18th. I will see later if I can find the info. I had my lower engraved and it was only $10. OKCSHOOTER is the one who told me about the lady. She actually did it while I waited.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, there is a trophy shop around nw 18th. I will see later if I can find the info. I had my lower engraved and it was only $10. OKCSHOOTER is the one who told me about the lady. She actually did it while I waited.

You talking about just engraving some lettering or something, or actually taking a design of some sort and engraving it?

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Southwest Engravers is the place on 18th and Classen-ish. Not sure if they do scrollwork/design type stuff or just lettering.

24T_missilejock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually what im wanting is a General Mattis quote lazer etched on the right side of the magwell.

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you all"-Mattis

Last edited:

jrgutier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got mine done at Southwest Engravers. She asks for you to strip most of your lower down. I removed everything except the mag release and bold catch. Took 10 minutes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom