LC9s-Pro, Poor little gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Several weeks ago I pulled the LC9 out of the safe to go play at the range. Once there I pulled the trigger, and click no bang, chambered another round, and the same thing. Picked up both rounds, and no dent in the primer. Unloaded an striped the gun down but couldn't see anything wrong other than the click from firing sounded a little weak. Called Ruger an was sent a mailing slip, RMA # an shipped her off. One week later I got the gun back, an was told some springs were replaced, an the gun was fired, and all functioned fine. Went to the range yesterday, and the same thing happened again with the same sick sounding click, and nothing. So its off to Ruger again. I hope they get it right this time, cause if not they are going to have to make this right. Besides my LCP-II, this is my gun for when I just can't carry my G-19. I don't know but I might have to go with Glock's little single stack 9MM.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
The 43 is a great little gun. I've got that and a Kahr CM9. While on paper the Kahr seems significantly smaller, in reality the G43 is no harder to carry; and shoots way better. It's also heavily supported in the aftermarket already.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I really like the LC9, but if this isn't fixed to where I feel I can rely on her, she will go down the road, and I may look at the G43, or go back to my Walther CCP.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are all wrong - go M&P Shield. :fullauto:

The Shield is a fine pistol, but sadly, it seems to have fallen into the "budget gun" category. I had one, and bought a Glock 43 too. Still have the Glock. No...seriously, considering that S&W is giving a $75 rebate on the Shield right now, that's a heck of a deal. (If you like budget guns that is, like mugsy does). :bolt:

Latest posts

Top Bottom