LCP: CT or Armalaser

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Currently waiting on my CCW to show up, so I'm getting my carry set-up ready to go. I decided to go with the LCP, and now I'm debating which laser use. I installed the CT a few days ago and initially I was impressed with it. After handling for a while, though, I'm not so sure. It seems to hold zero after shooting for a while, but I noticed that I can push the CT off-line by just exerting some pressure on the unit with my finger. I've got the screws torqued as much as I'm comfortable with, short of worrying about breaking them. Anyone else notice this? My concern is that the same thing will happen during daily carry, especially in a pocket holster. The armalaser looks to be the only other option, but for all I know that unit might have the same issues.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
iv got three brands of lasers, i dont carry of them on any of my ccw, except for my lcp (the only 380 i own) the only reason i have it on it is for more of a mental issue with some one if i ever have to draw it (hope i never have to) i wont ever use it to shoot anyone, they are fun to plink around with tho...:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom