LE job description

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last evening, Mrs. LW and I were watching Wheel of Fortune. One of the three contestants was a black lady in her thirties or so. Pat after looking at his notes says you are a police officer. She said yes but preferred to call her job "waste management". She said she looks at it as taking the trash off the streets and keeping it off the streets.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
img.izismile.com_img_img5_20120824_640_police_academy_cast_then_and_now_640_27.jpg

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last evening, Mrs. LW and I were watching Wheel of Fortune. One of the three contestants was a black lady in her thirties or so. Pat after looking at his notes says you are a police officer. She said yes but preferred to call her job "waste management". She said she looks at it as taking the trash off the streets and keeping it off the streets.

I seen that too! Hit me kinda weird when she stated that, but then thought about it, and in reality she spoke the truth!

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel the same way as a criminal defense attorney sometimes. While most are dumbasses, there are plenty of good folks who just got into bad situations too. There are some who's only problem is that their favorite pastime is illegal, though it is completely voluntary and consensual and harms no one.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
So...is the job any easier since you are out of Poteau?

Eh... people are the same all over, but I'll say the work environment is much better. Still new, but I think sometimes a simple change of environment/scenery and a chance to start fresh is a really good thing. The 150-mile round-trip commute sucks, but oh well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom