Left lane road hogs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was driving in Louisiana. The two lanes were being narrowed down to one. There was not a clear merge left or merge right. They had several signs like this:
media.offexploring.co.uk_photos_joannaruth_photos_IMG_2779.jpg

I was surprised how well it worked.

That is what I am talking about. It makes sense. Instead, people like to either merge 3 miles early and then get pissed off when other cars are passing them because they think they are being responsible drivers when in reality, they are part of the problem.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you that guy always hanging out in the left lane between Okarche and Kingfisher????? :) lol I have to admit, when traveling South from Kingfisher, I do take the left lane all the way into Okarche because the the seams in the right hand lane will bounce your kidneys loose in my truck.

:hey3:

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Horse pookey...did you see any of these?

According to the O.H.P the new law was enacted to clear the way for first responders during an emergency and cut down on the number of road rage incidents among drivers.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just don't know if I could still be friends with someone after that.

why does everyone have to do the mommy thing?

Maybe his back hurt. The left lane is not as rough especially on the turnpike.

When the pavement on the right side is all chewed up I'm a left lane hog. And I don't care I still sleep fine at night. I don't even return obscene gestures cause Jesus still saves those sinners.

I drove in the left lane on the pike from OKC to Tulsa, and that was only because I was passing people the entire way.

No Sh!crap......hit the cruise.. ;)

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's only illegal if you impede the normal flow of traffic. So if the speed limit is 75 and you are driving 75 in the left lane are you impeding the normal flow of traffic or just impeding law breakers?

Illegal if people are behind you that are driving faster than you are, period.

You can lose your license if you do that in Germany.

Latest posts

Top Bottom