Legal and Political Resources

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trade_sniper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

koozieonline

New to the site!
Reaction score
I am going to be slowly adding resources to this page. Enjoy and if you have any suggestions post them up. I will add them to the list and put that you submitted it, then I'll remove your post to keep this thread clean and tidy. Thanks everyone. :)

OSBI Self Defense Act Licensing

Oklahoma Self Defense Act .pdf Version - Need Adobe Acrobat Reader

Oklahoma Self Defense Act .html version - Can view with Internet Explorer

A gun Law Forum
http://www.gunlawnews.org/phpBB2/index.php

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article.

Digger

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just asked on the first post on this subject, but does anyone know if being on a mild anti-depresseant prescribed by a physician after being requested by the patient prevent an individual from being permitted to receive a Conceal and Carry Permit? I would appreciate any knowledge. These are some great posts by the way!

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My old personal tennis coach and friend of the family was elected to the state senate filling democrat charlie lasters seat. His name is Ron Sharp and he is a republican. He has a ph.d in government and has taught it in high school for over 35 years. Now I know someone on the inside to get info from. And he believes 100% in the constitution and in the second ammendment. Just thought I would share that.

david wilson

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i am new at this thought some of you may know about this. i applied for my ffl as a manufacter and was sold a license by the BATF for 150.00 they were easy to work with but then told me i neede to register with the State Dept. i was then told by the State Dept that they wanted 2250.00 to register with them so i am out of business before i got started. Has anybody else run into this mess?

Latest posts

Top Bottom