Lennox HVAC Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustytweezers

Wall building Ammunition hoarding Gun packing Okie
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Remember for winter or summer that the run capacitor on the furnace/a/c inside can go bad too. I’ve been fooled before checking other stuff to find out that a run capacitor or an upper flame rollout limit will trip.

TERRY Terry

Marksman
Reaction score
I'm guessing that the new guy on the posts answers a question trying to help someone out is considered a shill. I have never worked for the company I recommended. I have no association with the company, only responding with what I have seen. You can call the RAE CORPERATION in Pryor, OK and ask for the President of the Company, Eric Swank and ask him if Terry T. worked for him for 18 years as a coil engineer.
Maybe, People like me don't belong to organizations that ridicule their members for trying to be helpful.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm guessing that the new guy on the posts answers a question trying to help someone out is considered a shill. I have never worked for the company I recommended. I have no association with the company, only responding with what I have seen. You can call the RAE CORPERATION in Pryor, OK and ask for the President of the Company, Eric Swank and ask him if Terry T. worked for him for 18 years as a coil engineer.
Maybe, People like me don't belong to organizations that ridicule their members for trying to be helpful.
Thicker skin, you'll need it...

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think you will find that this group loves sarcasm and loves to poke fun at one another. I appreciate the information you provided. Fortunately, I was able to resolve myself with guidance of a few members here. PS Welcome to the forum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom