LEOs be careful out there.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two cops murdered in NYC today and the Twitter nutcases are eating it up. Might be more crazies try it so watch yourselves.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That's was TOTAL BS! Where the hell is Obama and Holder now??? Why the hell are they not speaking out on this? They are the ones that's F'ing racist !

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's was TOTAL BS! Where the hell is Obama and Holder now??? Why the hell are they not speaking out on this? They are the ones that's F'ing racist !

Obama left on a $30 million dollar, taxpayer funded vacation. This means that for the next 17 days, he can screw up less stuff. Holder is doing the two faced shuffle.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think those that complain about the police being heavy handed should join the police force. It might change their perspective. I'm sure it's easy to play Monday morning quarterback every time someone gets their ass handed to them for being dumb around the po-po. Fact is I respect the police and the job they do. I'm glad we have good people out there willing to protect our citizens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom