LEOs be careful out there.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some states are trying to make it illegal to video these "civilian" officers.....so?...you just get one side of the story?

You're talking about dual party consent states where it's appled to official law enforcement actions. These are states where the government has placed itself above it's citizens and beyond reproach. This is patently and inherently un-American, and should be abolished by whatever means necessary. :(

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're talking about dual party consent states where it's appled to official law enforcement actions. These are states where the government has placed itself above it's citizens and beyond reproach. This is patently and inherently un-American, and should be abolished by whatever means necessary. :(

This I agree with. While I think uniformed officers should be wearing body cams, civilians with cams do tell the other side of the story and should be just as legal and admissible in court.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This I agree with. While I think uniformed officers should be wearing body cams, civilians with cams do tell the other side of the story and should be just as legal and admissible in court.

I think the smart ones are already wearing them, Rick. I know LEOs who don't wear vests, and don't carry BUGs, they are the same types who won't wear a body cam.

Latest posts

Top Bottom