LEOs be careful out there.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_McLargehuge

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I suspect there are LEOs who would not want their actions recorded. But a by the book, professional might. To each his own. If I were an LEO, I would want the body cam.

It's my belief that as public servants and armed agents of the state, they should 100% have all their actions recorded at all times regardless of their personal feelings.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's my belief that as public servants and armed agents of the state, they should 100% have all their actions recorded at all times regardless of their personal feelings.

While I don't disagree with the sentiment, I wouldn't agree to it unless the same was required of all elected officials. Far more civil rights are violated by them than officers on the street.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd wear one if I was a cop, but at the most I would just hope it would help keep me out of jail.

Video proof does not dissuade those with an agenda. There would still be riots and demands from thug-nation if I had to arrest or shoot someone of color...simply because I'm white.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This new latest incident in MIssouri where an officer killed an armed man he had a camera in his car- not on- he just had got a new one for on his body too in a new program- not on either. The only good recording is from the convenience store where it all went down- weirdly its been edited, it stops right before he shot the guy. So, the cop had 2 cameras and theyre both not on, a camera at the store catches it but its been edited. Hmmmm. Wont do any good to get these guys cameras if theyre not being used.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably a well intentioned but misquided attempt by the city to spare the family of the "good boy" the grief of actually seeing their model citizen shot dead on camera.

Any investigators and or jury/grand jury will no doubt see the full video when the mob gets their "justice".

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The dash cameras usually are set up to activate with the emergency lights. Most cops don't turn on thier lights when the hop out to talk to people.
The body camera should have been running if he was out of the car.

Nothing screams poor craftsmanship like wrinkles in your duct tape

Latest posts

Top Bottom