Let's see them doggies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ms. Macie Moo is the only camera engaged dog of the 3. Probably because she's half blind and too slow to run away

1695917537289.png

1695917546657.png

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finally got a good picture of Harley Quinn and an introduction.

Ms. Harley came to us from the same foster agency that we got my Yorkie Gracie Ann and the Mutt Macie Moo from. My wife's Schnauzer passed several months ago and we were down to two pups. The longer it had been, the more I could tell my wife was missing something.

About 3 weeks ago, the lady who had Harley sent me a text telling me about this clingy snuggly Chocolate Schnauzer she had and it would be perfect for my wife and our home 🤣 She was a breeder momma for about 5 years. Never had a name, just a mom for pups. No abuse or anything, just not spoiled like she should have been. Had some teeth to get pulled, spayed and nail job done and she was ready for adoption. We picked her up last Sunday, so almost a full week with her.

Learning to walk has been a bit of a challenge, but we are mastering it slowly. Barks a lot, but not aggressive at all. She will run up to anyone or anything and want picked up or loved on. The desperate housewives of Copperfield love our morning walks and time to pet Harley.....

Any way, meet Ms. Harley Quinn. Named her after HQ from the Suicide Squad from the 2nd picture.
1695993625574.png

1695993660116.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom