LGS RANT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd say he's a light weight.
That's all he spends?
Dennis, I was done with it, I just wanted to let FBT know that he does have customers on here, and the rest of the internet, which may not appreciate that he enjoys treating them like crap.
I purchased a lower parts kit or something small from him, mostly because he is a member of this forum. I have some family land near Bixby, which takes me near his store a couple of times a year.
He should of at least given the guy a reach around, and made him special. That way he may of had chances at a second shot.
In my world, which is sort of slow, small, and dark, references are important to me. References are as important as quality and prices, I'll pay a couple of extra bucks, drive a little furtherer, and wait a little longer if I believe the business I am dealing with is trustworthy.
I have never posted very much on this forum, because the moderators on here are often the issue in disagreements.
The new owner is looking at making money, which would require advertising. I am not sure how this thread helps anyone involved.
Therefore, I am not sure why you did not just let it die.

Last edited:

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
My reply was made in jest.
that's cool, I should not put out there how much money I waste on hobbies, its not polite. However, it seemed relevant to the conversation. I know some people spend a lot more than I do, and some spend a lot less. My amount is not that much considering it includes a deer lease, and all other expenses related my grandsons deer hunting and mine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom