LGS RANT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I spend $25-50 at a gun store at least once a year, based on what I've read here. FBT will be getting every cent of that $25-$30. I know I said $25-50, but I was just trying to impress you guys and gals. I don't have that kind of money. Also I don't require a hello.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I spend $25-50 at a gun store at least once a year, based on what I've read here. FBT will be getting every cent of that $25-$30. I know I said $25-50, but I was just trying to impress you guys and gals. I don't have that kind of money. Also I don't require a hello.

Kind of a big deal.

Knowing you, I'm sure you'd rather get the finger.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
The OP also said he hasn't hardly had any good experiences in a gun shop in 60 years. Seems like the "can't please everyone" type to me. Sounds like my mother in law; I don't think I've ever eaten at a restaurant with her and she HASN'T complained about something.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The OP also said he hasn't hardly had any good experiences in a gun shop in 60 years. Seems like the "can't please everyone" type to me. Sounds like my mother in law; I don't think I've ever eaten at a restaurant with her and she HASN'T complained about something.

But what if I told you he spends 10-15K a year on shooting and hunting?

Latest posts

Top Bottom