light bulbs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the banning time is upon us. Im in a rage because I FECKING hate CFL bulbs. But what I hate more is some govt ass telling me what I can or cannot have in my home because some dipshit said global warming is happening and lightbulbs are killing the planet. Last I checked it was snowing in Cairo. :pissed:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm with ya. Those new bulbs trigger migraines in me. I want my incandescent bulbs ... :(

Oh ... and on a lighter, brighter (albeit more conducive to the global warming argument -- until tonight anyway :naughty:) note, play hooky today! It's gonna be spectacular weather! I'm off to clean up the chicken and rabbit pens before the cold, wet weather gets here ... again ... :(

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My father stockpiled the incandescent ones for the past. 2 years. I'll start the budding at $5 a bulb. BB I'll let you have em for $4.95

Repubiman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My father stockpiled the incandescent ones for the past. 2 years. I'll start the budding at $5 a bulb. BB I'll let you have em for $4.95

Yep,me too. Having seen the writing on the wall, I started stocking up on those bulbs a couple years ago
when they said they wouldn't be available much longer. Just like anything else, I'm glad I did because I
despise the CFL bulbs also. At least they were cheaper than ammo to stock up on. And when one breaks
I don't have to call a hazmat team in for clean up or worry bout the dog lapping up some mercury from the floor.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't like the .gov deciding what we, as consumers, can use - BUT, I have been happily switching to LED bulbs at my house...

The .gov is funny, BAN light bulbs, Use Tax dollars to deter cigarette use.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

LOL ... You are a true friend after all ... I would have figured I'd have to get them for $5.50 seeing as I'm biased and GC has such a hefty retirement package coming his way ... :naughty: :rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom