Limbaugh Rejects Company That Suspended Ads From Show Over Fluke Remarks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gloria Allred.....gotta hand it to her, she is great at self-promotion. Never fails to represent a "victim."

Speaking of that, J.B. Shouldn't some enterprising young male attorney step up to the plate and represent the male lawyers in a similar manner? Perhaps I should offer a suggestion that you step into that role.

Then we'd have "Books" and "All Re(a)d."

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Say what you will about Rush, all I know is that he bagged this sweetie... ;) I started listening to Rush out of desperation when Beck fell of the cliff. My brain hurt after listening to a few hours of his rants. At least Rush throws a few things in to get a good laugh.

[Broken External Image]

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image][/QUOTE]

There has to be a better pic of her out there somewhere. She has that "heavily medicated" I need a shower thousand yard stare.
It's a shame because she's obviously a very pretty young lady. The camera just doesn't like everybody.

Edit: this pic reminds me of a passage in Stephen King's _The Stand_.

Last edited:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
snipped... Like I say, I despise Rush because he has influence on the national political discourse (Both from the liberals that hate him and the conservatives that are too dumb too see his act) when in reality, and in his own words, he's playing everyone to make money. If his fans just listened for the entertainment value of him pissing people off it would be one thing...but many of his fans think his show is news and Rush is doing some great service in voicing "truth". You can see examples of that on OSA.

Rush is sharp, sadistic and souless...and he'd probably be really fun to hang out with, actually. But it's sad that so many people are so, with no nicer way to put it, freaking fawtarded that they take his "reporting" seriously. And millions of people do, both his detractors and fans. Rush has said more or less that his fans are stupid. He was right.

See the above highlighted part of your quote. This is where you come off the rails. Rush doesn't report, he's not a journalist in any way shape or form. He only comments on what others report and even then he won't voice an opinion unless he has seen enough reports that pass his due diligence standards. So do you not think that this is an important role given the MSM's bias? And why shouldn't he charge confiscatory advertising rates? With the size of his audience can you really blame him?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
See the above highlighted part of your quote. This is where you come off the rails. Rush doesn't report, he's not a journalist in any way shape or form. He only comments on what others report and even then he won't voice an opinion unless he has seen enough reports that pass his due diligence standards. So do you not think that this is an important role given the MSM's bias? And why shouldn't he charge confiscatory advertising rates? With the size of his audience can you really blame him?

On the contrary. Rush IS a journalist when he wants to be, and an entertainer when he wants to be. His audience is supposed to distinguish between the journalist and the entertainer, with mixed results.
A nod is as good as a wink to a blind man.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am ambivalent about the fact that his empire is crumbling around him. A country in which there's no room for clowns, hucksters and idiots is a country I don't wish to live in.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I don't make a post on OSA unless it passes my own stringent due diligence standards. Here I sit fulfilling my important role of countering the Mainstream Poster bias, and I still gets no respect.
s4.hubimg.com_u_4924935_f260.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom