Limbaugh Rejects Company That Suspended Ads From Show Over Fluke Remarks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still need to see some proof. Not a link from a "buddy" as reported on a news network.
Actual facts! Come on! you guys research the fact that whale crap resides at the bottom of the ocean, but want to argue that its actually suspended a foot above because of thermoclines in the ocean and whatever.

Get some real facts up here and lets talk about them!

Y'all are just dancing around.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I despise most about Rush is not that he lies so much as that he makes people believe things that aren't true. If he quotes a satirical site like People For Free Information, guys like my old dad don't understand that he isn't quoting real information. Pretty sophisticated propoganda technique.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whitey did a funny thread the other day from a joke site about Romney changing his religion for votes. Half the people in the thread thought the article was for real.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buddy, I'm not seeing a link?

Meh, I'm not gonna let you troll me like you trolled these other guys. :D I'm right and you know it.

Dudes, Dennis trolled you in the same way Rush trolls America. Tom Sullivan, friend and fill-in host for Rush. That's where the accuracy rating comes from. It's tongue-in-cheek, and Rush uses it to get the same reactions Dennis got out of you guys in this thread. It's not real. Rush makes it up, and when people call in to yell at him about it he laughs and Rush fans laugh and they all have a big radio wave circlejerk over how clever Rush is.

Like I said earlier in this thread, watch the video I posted. Rush is not dumb, and I highly doubt he personally believes anything he says on air - as he himself has said before. He gets off on being offensive and pissing people off, and it's made him rich as hell. The fact that he's so fake (and admits it) and his fans and his detractors both think he's authentic makes me sad that they all fell for his lies.

Spec ops Grunt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think he made a mistake in apologizing. He should have called the girl up and asked if there was any income involved in her sexual exploits. If she answered no, then he should have kindly said, "Oh, because I thought there might have been some misunderstanding in income and was going to apologize, but now confirming you do not get paid, I wont rephrase and call you a whore, I will stick to my original term."
\

True class right here

Edit:

I am literally facepalming right now. This thread has been detrimental to my health.

FlimFlam

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh, I'm not gonna let you troll me like you trolled these other guys. :D I'm right and you know it.

98-we-must-go-derper.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Dudes, Dennis trolled you in the same way Rush trolls America. Tom Sullivan, friend and fill-in host for Rush. That's where the accuracy rating comes from. It's tongue-in-cheek, and Rush uses it to get the same reactions Dennis got out of you guys in this thread. It's not real. Rush makes it up, and when people call in to yell at him about it he laughs and Rush fans laugh and they all have a big radio wave circlejerk over how clever Rush is.

Like I said earlier in this thread, watch the video I posted. Rush is not dumb, and I highly doubt he personally believes anything he says on air - as he himself has said before. He gets off on being offensive and pissing people off, and it's made him rich as hell. The fact that he's so fake (and admits it) and his fans and his detractors both think he's authentic makes me sad that they all fell for his lies.

I actually didn't see the link. "fact".
But I kind of agree with Ridge. Rush is a great entertainer, better than most. The Liberal commentators on NPR attempt to do the same with a different slant toward the lib side.
By posting things about doing your home work , and getting the facts yourself, I hope you will actually do this in the upcoming elections. Google the candidates, look at where they stand, and see if it fits in to what you think is a good person to lead this country.
We are in a crossroads right now, and I'm not sure we have the right people to lead this great country into the future, but we do have to vote for the best on the ballot.
I implore you......Do your homework!

Latest posts

Top Bottom