long haired dachshund

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Anyone in the Tulsa or OKC area know where I can get a long haired dachshund? I'd actually prefer to adopt one that is a few years old but will consider pups as well. My Dad lost his dachshund (Ike) when visiting a family member. My brother's neighbor has 5 Alaskan malamutes that busted through the security fence and took the little guy down. Really sad deal. Anyways I was curious if anyone had a lead on where to get one or if someone has one that they are not as able to care for. Papers are not important as he is not looking to breed just looking for another companion.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone in the Tulsa or OKC area know where I can get a long haired dachshund? I'd actually prefer to adopt one that is a few years old but will consider pups as well. My Dad lost his dachshund (Ike) when visiting a family member. My brother's neighbor has 5 Alaskan malamutes that busted through the security fence and took the little guy down. Really sad deal. Anyways I was curious if anyone had a lead on where to get one or if someone has one that they are not as able to care for. Papers are not important as he is not looking to breed just looking for another companion.

Sorry for you dad's loss.

Latest posts

Top Bottom