Looking for accurate/reliable

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check out the CZ's

Everyone that picks up my CZ says it's the most natural and ergonomic feeling pistols they've handled. Also very accurate, do a search on CZ's and almost every result will mention accuracy and reliabilty.
Gunblast.com is a pretty good non-biased test site for any you are considering.

mistersolis

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone that picks up my CZ says it's the most natural and ergonomic feeling pistols they've handled. Also very accurate, do a search on CZ's and almost every result will mention accuracy and reliabilty.
Gunblast.com is a pretty good non-biased test site for any you are considering.

I'd like to try one out first, but on H&H's website it's not listed on their rent list. Does anyone know if they do rent them but maybe just not on the list on their site? If not, any other ranges that may rent them? I'm probably going tomorrow or Tuesday to try a few out to see which one I like. I changed my mind a tad bit and will be trying 9mm, 40 and even 45. Should make for a fun outing. LOL.

All the input from everyone is much appreciated!

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would say grab a salesman and work him good, handle all the pistols in their cases in the caliber you've selected. I say this because I didn't need to fire a Springfield Xd or Xdm to realize that I hate the grip safety and don't naturally point either very well. So handle them a bit and try to point them with out looking down the sights and see which one feel best in your hand and points natually. All the mentioned pistols would do good by you but to add a few to your list Taurus makes a good pistol, and if you can find one the Bersa 9mm is gaining a following.

Latest posts

Top Bottom