Looking Good for 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had several bucks coming in regularly until the 12th, and all but a couple 18 month old dinks have gone MIA. I'm only getting does (no fawns) on camera.

I'm trying something new this year and ordered a protein feeder today and got in two more cellular game cameras.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had several bucks coming in regularly until the 12th, and all but a couple 18 month old dinks have gone MIA. I'm only getting does (no fawns) on camera.

I'm trying something new this year and ordered a protein feeder today and got in two more cellular game cameras.
I haven't done squat so far. Guess I need to get something set up and start getting some pics. You guys are killin' me!
Get so excited seeing some monster bucks every year until a week before season, and I don't go in there until the wind is right and danged few times at that.
Maybe need to invest in one of those cell cameras, but I have zero cell service at those locations, so have to walk in there and pull cards.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After going MIA on the 12th, this buck finally showed back up.

Attachments

• IMG_0896.JPG
    IMG_0896.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 127

Latest posts

Top Bottom