Looking to get into martial arts in OKC... thinking Krav and BJJ. Advice Appreciated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gosh, I would love that... I'm just afraid my schedule isn't going to cooperate. :(

I guess if/when you find out a little bit more or decide how you want to do it, it might be something I'd consider. I mean, if we're talking like a 1-day deal on Saturdays (or any day, really) once a month, I could arrange that. Or even a couple of 2-4 hour sessions a couple times a month on weeknights or... whatever. Whatever you decide, i'd be interested in knowing so I could look into potentially participating.

Thanks!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words guys! Really glad to have some of the OSA family out there. We've had OSA members in attendance at the last couple of camps/seminars and they've always been a pleasure to work with.

A couple of the guys from this past weekend are wanting to get together for regular training in Tulsa. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll get everyone connected. Thanks again!

Let us know when the next seminar is coming up.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I loved reading about this. Its awesome seeing other people adding any type of martial art or fighting discipline to their shooting skills to become a more well rounded and all around defensive type person. I believe totally 1000% in a more 'combat' form of martial art rather than just spinning your wheels learning a 'sport' version of hand-t-hand fighting skills.

As a boxer and life long martial arts/JKD fanatic it would be nice to have a forum section here on hand-t-hand self defense, etc to be able to exchange info about each persons particular discipline, training tips, etc with other OSA members involved in the fighting arts when its not possible to do get togethers or train together.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello OSA Members! So the response from our 2 day event has been tremendous. In fact a few of the people that attended are asking about us coming back before Thanksgiving to do another 2 day event. We are considering November 14th and 15th. Typically we advertise about 8 weeks in advance so we were wondering how many of you are not just interested, but would be able to attend? We would do special pricing for OSA members.. $100.00 for 2 Days. Lunch included just like before. Please let me know because if we have a strong commitment we will go ahead make the announcement and book the facility.

Camach

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know I am interested. I may have a friend that might be also interested but he is out of state for another week, I'll talk to him then. This would be in Tulsa again?

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just set a OKC date and the Tulsans can carpool to OKC!

Turns out there will be a gunshow in Tulsa around that time and several people will be unavailable due to that and/or upcoming holiday activities. So we'll try for mid January. We'll keep everyone posted. Thanks again to the OSA group for the interest!

www.OklahomaCombatives.com

Latest posts

Top Bottom