Looking to get into martial arts in OKC... thinking Krav and BJJ. Advice Appreciated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I started taking weekly classes with OK Combatives last week, and have been to 3 classes so far. It is really good training, and I have learned a lot each time I've been. I recommend it to anybody. It is pure no-nonsense combatives... brutal and effective stuff. It is a really good workout, too... you are breathing hard the entire 1.5 hours. If you don't have some hand to hand skills in your toolbox along with firearm skills, you have a big gap in your training. I shopped around a little for different training before I started with them, and $75/month really is a good deal. If you're thinking about getting some hand to hand training, you should PM OklahomaCombatives on the forum and come to a class.

Reaction score
Hello again OSA!!! So the last 2 day event in Tulsa was a huge success. A lot of correspondence since then asking how soon we could come back. We've worked out the scheduling and we'll be in Tulsa January 30th and 31st for an eye opening experience.

I would strongly encourage those who have expressed interest but have been a bit hesitant to come out and spend 2 days with us learning what it takes to survive a violent attack. Several OSA members attended the last event and had a great time. You've seen the posts from those that have trained with us and every single post talks about this being such a positive experience so why wait any longer?

OSA has always been so kind to allow us to post past events, so we are offering OSA members a discounted price of $100.00 for 2 days, Lunch provided both days and a free shirt (nice quality, not cheap crap).
We priced this to make it as affordable for OSA members as possible. The last event was $300.00 and is typical of our 2 day pricing. This is a complete steal at $100.00 for 2 days.

Our country is changing... and not for the better. There is already a lot of violence, but there is more violence that most of us cannot even comprehend headed our way. You owe it to yourself and your loved ones to be as prepared as possible. Help us spread the message by coming out January 30th and 31st. If anyone has any questions/concerns please don't hesitate to either post in this thread or send me a private message.

LINK FOR OSA PRICING: http://www.oklahomacombatives.com/osa

2 Day Camp_Jan 30 and 31_OSA Members_Med.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom