Looks like Boo-Hoo Boehner might be going Bye-Bye

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heard on hannity...Maybe this evening even! replaced by Cantor perhaps.....I view this as good new for pro-2A folks. Boo-hoo is an embarrassment.. . .
:)

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sent Lankford an email asking him not to support Boehner. I really don't like Cantor any better but at least he MIGHT do it differently.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think Boehner gets a bad rap sometimes.
He is a decent guy but, I agree, he isn't the right man to be the Republican leader in the House when dealing with Pres Obama - by whom he has been out foxed at every turn. I will give him kudos for twice now trying to come to the negotiating table with a definable position and being willing to conduct actual negotiations. However, in each case he has been made to look bad and weak and has walked away empty-handed. Decent man but not the right fellow for this fight.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boehner's prepped to take the lead for no new gun regulation. Cantor is a lightweight. He's mouthy, I'll give you that. But a coup in the house is the last thing we need for protection against gun control. Canter doesn't have the sway to rally the troops against gun control, or anything else for that matter. The best thing for 2A is for Boehner to stay in place, and I have no doubt he will.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For some comic relief: have you seen how Boo Hoo talks?
If Christopher Walken f****d William Shatner, the product would be boo hoo.
Just a fun thought when you see Boo Hoo on TV next.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boehner's prepped to take the lead for no new gun regulation. Cantor is a lightweight. He's mouthy, I'll give you that. But a coup in the house is the last thing we need for protection against gun control. Canter doesn't have the sway to rally the troops against gun control, or anything else for that matter. The best thing for 2A is for Boehner to stay in place, and I have no doubt he will.

You may be right. In any case, I hope the prodding of the NRA suffices for our congress and senate when it comes to 2A issues, though who the speaker is is certainly important.
The fact that cantor is A+ rated makes me comfortable with him. I checked up on Boo Hoo and he is 'A' rated, which is fine as well. But with BooHoo's public personality, I'd rather he was NOT the one talking to the liberal press about 2A issues. The message may be lost in all the tears.....

Also, I heard today on NPR (national Public Radio), James Lankford pushing for John Boehner to be re-elected as speaker and the NPR drone was encouraging him on. Anytime NPR supports a republican leader, it is time to get worried. I think they are hoping that Boehner will continue this pattern of over-riding the Tea Party votes, when it comes to Immigration and Gun Control, 2 issues Obama has PROMISED to push in January!

In my opinion, NPR and others desperately hope for Boehner since he is a reliable anti Tea Party guy and represent their best hope for getting SOMETHING through that will erode the 2A. .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom