Looks like Boo-Hoo Boehner might be going Bye-Bye

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For some comic relief: have you seen how Boo Hoo talks?
If Christopher Walken f****d William Shatner, the product would be boo hoo.
:)
Just a fun thought when you see Boo Hoo on TV next.

Then I'm guessing that you would agree that when Obama talks it's more irritating then the old school teacher dragging here nails across the chalkboard, eh? What can't Obama speak more then 5 words at a time without that dreadful..............................pause?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Then I'm guessing that you would agree that when Obama talks it's more irritating then the old school teacher dragging here nails across the chalkboard, eh? What can't Obama speak more then 5 words at a time without that dreadful..............................pause?

what about when he says, after the dreadful pause, "let me be clear". Makes me wanna yak.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So BooHoo wins after crying a little, quoting the Bible and promising that from now on, he will mend his ways and not let that wascally wascal Bama outfox him. Liberals heave a sigh of relief! More Bills may now be passed where the Senate and Obama create the legislation, and a majority of dems with a few select RINOs in the House sign off. there is a good chance that BooHoo will bring these Bills up for vote given his cave-in on the "fiscal cliff" Bill.

Jim Bridenstine was apparently the first GOP member of the House to cast a vote against Boo Hoo, for Eric Cantor.

atta boy Bridentstine!

Check this out:
"
No signs of Republican revolt in speaker election

Another rebel: Oklahoma freshman Republican Jim Bridenstine voted for Eric Cantor over John Boehner. Given that's Bridenstine's first act as a representative, he seems like a live-wire."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jan/03/john-boehner-speaker-republicans-congress-live

Liberals are already attacking the 9 who voted against Boehner as being mean, evil fringe lunatics. Check out this article from politico:
http://www.politico.com/blogs/charlie-mahtesian/2013/01/who-are-the-boehner-resisters-153302.html
Yesterday, NPR had Lankford from OK, that RINO who was the FIRST to cave on tax rates, to come up and trumpet how great Boehner was and how foolish it would be for someone to vote against the great man!
So predictable.
PS. If you haven't signed on at least ONE new member to the NRA yet AND sent them a check, please please do so. The hi-cap mag bill is going to be out there soon. The NRA is the ONLY thing we have got that keep both parties in line!

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday, NPR had Lankford from OK, that RINO who was the FIRST to cave on tax rates, to come up and trumpet how great Boehner was and how foolish it would be for someone to vote against the great man!
So predictable....

I was very upset about this. Lankford's my rep and I've sent him dozens of e-mails and calls over the years, especially about gun stuff. The only thing I can say positive about him is he didn't vote for the fiscal cliff bill and so far, he's been very pro 2nd A.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched the proceedings today. The speaker is elected by voice vote - it is not a secret ballot. That means his opponents could not vote without fear of retribution.

Another aspect of this was if the republican vote had split among two or more republicans then Pelosi would have won.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched the proceedings today. The speaker is elected by voice vote - it is not a secret ballot. That means his opponents could not vote without fear of retribution.

Another aspect of this was if the republican vote had split among two or more republicans then Pelosi would have won.

Glad Lankford is pro 2A.
Actually, Pelosi could not have won if the vote had been split between 2 republicans. Any person needs to win a majority of the house in order to be elected Speaker. there would have been a re-vote if the vote had been split, because Pelosi woulld never have gotten a republican vote.
Please see Quote Below:
"To be elected, a candidate must receive an absolute majority of all votes cast for individuals (i.e. excluding Representatives who abstain or are absent). If no candidate wins such a majority, then the roll-call is repeated until a speaker is elected. The last time repeated votes were required was in 1923, when the speaker was elected on the ninth ballot."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speaker_of_the_United_States_House_of_Representatives

Hopefully BooHoo has learned his lesson and will stand his ground on 2A issues. NRA pressure is key.
from

Latest posts

Top Bottom